Welcome to Elite-PvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Elite-PvP 525

The Home of 525 Elite-PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for no reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
45kg of weed

Banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 pm

so jew cake has an admin password, so he gets on it and spawns fuckload of things, and he shares with other people.. and his other account, diebitchdie, also check his banks... he is stacked.. he who is an irl friend with cancer, did not like me because he is jewish... and so he and his butt buddy decide to ban me for no reason...

also cancer was pking with diamond bolts, and i ended up owning his black ass hole and i got some diamond bolts , now they banned me because i wouldnt give it back(which i pked so...) yeah this is totally jewish man i need some love man... unban me plz im waiting...

i told cancer and he tried to unban be but he says it dosent work... idk. it says account disabled/
Back to top Go down
darkerz Manz

Banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: sorry but bad news   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am

Ya if your account is saying disabled if ur loging in that means ur acc is banned. Goodthing is ur not ip banned and u can train a pure or something. But this is getting out of control.
Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason
Page 1 of 1